To tenants and leaseholders of Kennington Park Estate
You are invited to attend a
Meeting of the Kennington Park Estate
To be held at
6.30 pm for prompt 7.00 pm start
on Wednesday 18 February 2015
at the Kennington Park Estate Community Centre
(between Alverstone and Lockwood Houses)
All tenants and leaseholders are members of the Association and welcome to attend meetings
A G E N D A
Welcome and Introductions
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the last meeting of the Association held on 19 November 2014: For approval
- Matters arising from the minutes of the last meeting
- Housing management and estate management issues. (Reports and queries from tenants and leaseholders for the attention of HSH management)
- Proposal from Hyde to redevelop the site of the Kennington Park Estate Community Centre: Progress Report
- Report from TA Executive Committee
- Progress report on introduction of warden controlled parking enforcement arrangements
- Programme of planned and cyclical maintenance on Kennington Park Estate
- Work on scrutiny of service charges
- Report from recent Estate Inspections
- Decommissioning and redevelopment of gas holder site
- Report from HSH Resident Forum
- Report from HSH Resident Assurance Committee and HSH Board
- Any other business
- Date of next meeting: 7pm, 29 April 2015. Thereafter, 15 July, 23 September (AGM), 18 November 2015
(Meeting of Executive Committee to organise next meeting, 6.30pm, Monday, 13 April, 1A Lockwood Hse)
Kennington Park Estate is managed by Hyde Southbank Homes on your behalf. Our rents and service charges pay for the services. HSH is accountable to all of us and your opinion is very important.
We look forward to welcoming you to the meeting
Following the last meeting of the TA when residents agreed the TA should pursue managers and insist on a formal response to our complaint about lack of parking enforcement, we have, at last, received a more considered response, and the details will be discussed with residents at the meeting.
TA representatives are closely engaged with Hyde staff to ensure the views and best interests of KPE residents are at the forefront of the discussions about Hyde’s proposed development of the Harleyford Street/Community Centre site. We shall have more information to discuss with residents and we look forward to hearing your opinion.
Come early for light refreshments and conversation with your neighbours. TA reps will be there from 6.30 pm to help if you wish to raise individual problems.