Kennington Oval and Vauxhall Neighbourhood Plan Regulation 14 Consultation
From Helen Monger, Chair, Kennington Oval and Vauxhall Forum
I am delighted to write to you to announce the launch of our Regulation 14 Consultation for our Neighbourhood Plan, and invite your comments.
In accordance with Regulation 14 requirements we are letting as many people as possible know about our plan so that we can take into account any comments they may have. We are launching our plan with a public exhibition, food and fanfare, on Monday 19th March at 6pm at the Kennington Park Community Centre on Harleyford Street – all are welcome. We will be taking our exhibition around to local churches, community halls and markets over the next few weeks– look out for further promotion in due course. In any event, the full draft plan may be viewed:
- online at our website kovforum.org.uk
or in hard copy at:
- Tate South Lambeth, 180 South Lambeth Road, London SW8 8QP; or
- Durning Library, 167 Kennington Lane, London SE11 4HF
We welcome your response no later than 5pm Wednesday 9th May 2018. You can submit your comments in several ways:
- Online via our survey available from our website kovforum.org.uk; or
- Filling in one of our printed forms that you can pick up either at the same time as viewing a hard copy or at one of our exhibitions.
- For longer responses please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org