- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the last meeting held on 27 February 2019
- Matters arising from the minutes of the last meeting
- Housing and estate management issues/problems, from tenants and leaseholders for the attention of Housing Management, including communal repairs
- Briefing from Berkeley Homes on development of the gas holder and Tesco site
- Report from Executive Committee
- Review of Service Charges and report on recent S20 notice
- Replacement of electrical mains: Schedule for 2019
- Report from Community Centre Board of Trustees
- Report from Oval Ward Councillors
- Any other business
Berkeley Homes is the major, national property development company which has planning permission to develop the gas holder site and the Tesco site.
Berkeley Homes has built 19,000 homes in the last five years, across London, Birmingham and the south of England.
Work has started on the Berkeley Homes site offices on Montford Place opposite the Beefeater building. Over the next seven years or so the whole site will be developed, producing some 1,250 homes, plus office space and a new Tesco store.
Come to the meeting to hear direct from Berkeley Homes representatives about the programme for the construction work, how it is likely to affect residents of Kennington Park Estate and how residents can contact Berkeley Homes in the event of problems.